Sunday 6 May 2012

The beginning.

Hello there.
This is a brand new blog - welcome - dedicated to art of silversmithing and creating jewellery. I have only recently begun learning, so this is my new place to document some of the creations, designs, tools, courses, books, sources, etc etc that I come across.

A little introduction about me, first of all...
Name: Spring (yes, this is my real, first name)
Age: 24
I have a corporate-office-type day job. Silversmithing is just a hobby, currently, and aside from silversmithing - I like photography, painting, cooking, reading and interior design.I live at home with my boyfriend and beautiful cat, Cleo.

I started silversmithing earlier this year - my boyfriend bought me some private tuition with Amy Surman in Oxford. Three hours of playing with piercing saws, soldering torches, hammers, and tiny pieces of sterling silver sheet - and I was hooked.
Silver orchid ring - springjewellery
Creation #1: Silver Orchid ring

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...